The Evanston Environmental Association (EEA) is hosting its annual knock-out fundraising, the Evanston Green Ball, Friday, May 13th. Early Bird Ticket specials end at midnight on Saturday, April 30th.
Proceeds from the event go to support the Evanston Ecology Center building and the environmental programming that happens as a part of the center’s mission. The Green Ball will take place on Friday, May 13th from 7pm to 10:30pm at the Levy Center at 300 Dodge Ave. in Evanston.
- “Taste of Evanston” – fantastic food from local restaurants, artisan food providers and caterers
- Live music by Ear Candy, an incredible Chicago area band that will keep you entertained for much of the evening
- A natural indoor setting with live trees and plants provided courtesy of Nature’s Perspective Landscaping
- Free beer and affordable wine
- Refreshments on the patio if weather allows
- An Eco Center Sitters service available to attending parents – call (847) 448-8256 or register online
Purchase tickets here: Green Ball Tickets
Details on food and beverage vendors can be found at: www.evanstonenvironment.org/greenball.