Community members are encouraged to provide feedback on public transportation in and around Evanston. What works well? What needs improvement? What is missing? Your suggestions and comments will be taken into consideration in an early planning phase to help guide future investments in transit in our community.
The drop-in sessions will feature an overview of the 2014 Transit Survey, how we will use the survey to help prioritize and invest in transit, information about upcoming transit projects and how to stay engaged. Participants will be able to design a bus route and provide comments about transit service.
- 7th Ward Meeting – Thursday, Aug. 28, 7 p.m., Evanston Ecology Center, 2024 McCormick Blvd.
- 1st Ward Meeting – Tuesday, Sept. 2, 7 p.m., Evanston Public Library, 1703 Orrington Ave.
- Joint 4th and 9th Ward Meeting – Wednesday, Sept. 10, 7 p.m., Levy Senior Center, 300 Dodge Ave.
- 2nd Ward Meeting – Thursday, Sept. 11, 7 p.m., J.E.H. Education Center/School District 65, 1500 McDaniel Ave.
- Special City Council Meeting – Monday, Sept. 29, 7 p.m., Council Chambers, 2100 Ridge Ave.
For more information please visit the City’s website here.