Putting a Price on Carbon
How serious is the climate crisis?
• What is a fair way to share the burden of reducing global GHG emissions?
• Is it time to put a price on carbon?
These are among the questions that will be addressed by our expert panelists —
• Neal Blair, Northwestern University Professor of Earth & Planetary Sciences and Civil & Environmental Engineering
• Liz Moyer, University of Chicago Assistant Professor of Geophysical Sciences and Co-Director of the University of Chicago’s Center for Robust Decision-making on Climate and Energy Policy
• Mary Hansen, Citizens’ Climate Lobby
When: Wednesday, February 25, from 6:30-8:30 pm
Where: Farmhouse Evanston, 703 Church Street
What: A chance to learn, network, exchange ideas, and get involved!
Networking from 6:30-7:00 pm. Program begins at 7:00 pm.
The event is free and open to the public. Please join us!